The purpose of the Anthropology of Corporations Interest Group is:
- To create a critical, yet non-exclusive intellectual space for scholarly debate on corporations
- To facilitate communication and networking among scholars
- To share scholarship and resources
- To organize thematic sessions at Annual Meetings
- To sponsor events at Annual Meetings of the AAA, such as
- Workshops on methodologies, access, ethics, IRB, legal advice, etc.
- Graduate workshops with senior scholars (with focus on dissertation proposals, funding proposals, or article manuscripts)
- Debates between scholars and corporate representatives
- To provide mentoring and support for scholars across academic ranks
- To establish relationships with other groups in AAA
- To support public scholarship and scholar activism among members
If you are interested in joining our listserv, you can do so here: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/anthropology-of-corporations-interest-group
Is there anyone I could speak to about this group as it interest me in my collegiate and future professional career? Thank you.
Hi! I’m the admin of this site, and I’d be happy to talk to you about your interests! Email me at gkohler [at] uci.edu